|10 things I would tell my teenage self if I had the chance.
||[1st Jul. 2005|12:00]
- Hey, don't hang up the phone!
- Yes, this really is you from 20 years in the future.
- Yes, I know how idiotic that sounds.
- No, I'm not a cop.
- No, I'm not selling something.
- No, I'm not messing with your head.
- No, I'm not ... whatever you said just now.
- Yes, I do know what fucking time it is, it's called "noon".
- No, of course I don't remember what I did with my keys 20 years ago. Try looking under the bed.
- Okay. All right. You have a nice day too, sir.
That cracks me up.
That said, I think this whole thing is a bit pointless. I've been sending messages backwards and forwards thru time via Nitrous express. Lot of fun sending messages, but not always helpful. For example, the last one I got was:
"It's a trap"
Hm. Should probably pick up the blue phone sometime.
rofl your too cute!
I agree with your tea statememnt in your profile. I luv tea. Dont drink it cuz in north america it sucks. And coffee sucks too. but that sucks everywhere.