New Year's Resolutions, by blipvert
- Make 2009 suck less for my friends. I'm serious about this one. If something about 2009 is sucking for you, and it's something I can do something about, let me know. Too many people I care about had a lousy 2008, and I can't let that happen again.
- Read 50 books this year, and by read that means finish them, not read a few chapters then start on something else. Also, read the books I have rather than visit the
crack housebook shop.
- Work on not being such an attention deficit basket case. The stream of consciousness isn't a river in Egypt, or however that goes. Remember to focus.
- Stop making lists. That way lies madness!
- Spend more time in the large draughty room with the leaky ceiling. It's good for me. There's fresh air and stuff.
- Get to bed at a decent hour. Oh dear... not good....